Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All I want for Christmas...


I really wouldn't have any qualms if any of the above were to show up under the Christmas tree for me on Christmas day. Just saying. I also know that about 0.5% of this will show up in my Christmas haul because all I have asked for are towels, sheet sets, knives and other homely things that nobody really gets a kick out of purchasing. So I guess the above is merely a "one day I would like to own all of these pieces, be it that I get them as presents, or I finally save up the money to purchase them all" collage. My best chances of receiving any of this is from my lovely man - although I am pretty sure he has his shopping sorted. I wonder what he will get me... Going by past present buying situations, I know he would have made the most perfect choice.


1. Pixie Market Leather Overalls

2. Alexander Wang Black Marion Shoulder Bag


4.  Turquoise & Swarovski Crystal Statement Studs

5. Dancing at Dusk "Eye Candy" Cushion Cover

6. Le Labo Rose 31
My favourite scent in the whole entire world. It is the scent I was wearing the most when Joel and I met


8. Mr Gugu & Miss Go Popcorn Sweater
Keeping with the food themed jumpers here.

9. Neon Jelly Beans Jelly Sandles

10. Limecrime Poisonberry Lipstick

11. Jaime Lee x Sportsgirl Printed Peplum Top

12. K is for Kani floral crown

No comments:

Post a Comment