When I was a child, I was a pants and shorts girl. Then I went through a
phase around 3 years ago where all I would buy was pretty dresses and
skirts. Now I feel as though I have reverted back to that pants and
shorts stage. I have been putting together slightly more masculine looks
while trying to reinvent my wardrobe, even more-so in the cooler
months. I can almost guarantee that summer will bring the more floral,
floaty and feminine side out in me though.
There is just something so easy about pants and shorts. You don't have
to worry about them blowing around in the wind or the gusset of your
stockings falling down and annoying you. I always feel colder in a dress
or skirt too, so I find them quite inappropriate for myself during the
cooler months. There is also the added benefit, if you have a pair of
mid waisted pants such as these ones, of them creating the illusion of a
tall and slim figure. Being a measly 5 foot tall, and a muscly little
thing at that, the lengthening and slimming is a much sought after
illusion!
Yesterday was one of those out of character cool, rainy November days,
which semi excited me as I could wear these pants just one last time
before it gets too warm for them. The decision between warm, grey
tracksuit pants and bed/funky checkered pants and work was the toughest
decision I had to make yesterday, but I guess we all know which choice
prevailed... le sigh.




No comments:
Post a Comment