Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home - Bathroom Edit

.
1. Cats & Dogs Shower Curtain, Urban Outfitters | 2. Giamcomo Collection, Missoni | 3. Ung Drill Mirror, IKEA | 4. Best Hoot Forward Bathtub Treads, Modcloth | 5. Rock the Rowboat Soapdish & Plug, Modcloth | 6. Pure Soap Dispenser, Urban Outfitters | 7. Yngaren Bottles (set of 3), IKEA | 8. Apothecary Glass Jar, Urban Outfitters | 9. Sushi Trashcan, Urban Outfitters | 10. Medicine Box, Domayne | 11. Swell Acquainted Dish, Modcloth
Joel and I have been in our rental for some time now, and we are still trying to settle in and make it "ours". There are so many things to take into account when you are moving into a new place and trying to make it a home - from knives and cutlery, to bedding and art work. We are definitely well equipped in the artwork department (that is in no way a cue for us to stop buying art), but there are some smaller more fundamental things that are lacking "our touch" in the house.

In 2013, we are concentrating our efforts on getting our house to where we want it to be. We are taking it room by room, starting with the bathroom. The bathroom is an easy fix - we only need some smaller items here and there to complete the room and make it more Joel & Mon. Once that has been done, we can move onto bigger things like our lounge room and buying a couch that we actually like. I have been in the bathroom decorating mode for a few days now, so I thought I would share with you some of the quirky little things I have been looking at to help build our little bathroom. Some of these are currently on their way to me, can you guess which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment