Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Like Flowers in the Breeze

As we hurtle closer and closer towards the colder, darker, rainier months, memories of our long and sunny summer seem so distant. In a last ditch effort to embrace and remember our sunnier days, I pulled this maxi out of the bottom of the washing basket hiding. I don't think I have worn it since we made the move from North Perth into Perth... so that makes it a whole year since I last pulled it out. It is a shame really as I love the dress so much. I love it even though it requires bike shorts for it to be appropriate. I love it even though I stand on the bottom of it with almost every step I take. I love it even though dirty old men find it perfectly OK to throw a casual stare my way when I wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment