Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A beatuiful flower-wall moments

I really love this outfit, the colours compliment each other so so well


I have been meaning to get photos near this bougainvillea for weeks now, but never found the right time of day to do it justice. Finally, at dusk, we found the perfect light for some outfit shots.


ASOS blouse | Primark jumper | Sass and Bide jeans | Sportsgirl clutch | Wittner wedges

Wall Flower

Love the chunkiness of that sweater



Since I haven't been in the office the last few days, I have been making a concerted effort to pull out the items that I may have been neglecting. This orange Sportsgirl clutch is one of those things. While it is the perfect size, it is ridiculously impractical for me to carry to work each day - hence it's neglect. With the clutch in mind, I had to build an outfit around that. And so was born this orange heavy outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment