So this isn't the most practical 'moving stores and scraping murals of
windows' outfit, but heck I felt good sweeping the floor in heels and an
outfit that is essentially 100% me. I wasn't that dim witted to get all
dressed up just to do dirty work, I did have a very lovely brunch catch
up to attend before hand which necessitated the above outfit. After
all, I need to jump at these opportunities that allow me to dress more
like 'me'.
Before spending the afternoon cleaning up shop, I spent a lovely 2 hours with my friend Sam sitting at a cafe in the sun, drinking coffee and chai, and eating the best bircher muesli I have ever seen. We watched all sorts of people walk past, and I couldn't stop positioning my new House of Cards clutch in a million different spots to take a million different photos of the super gosh darn photogenic bag!


No comments:
Post a Comment